BataraNews.com-PT CSI is a company engaged in the manufacturing of iron billets and iron concrete. This company is addressed in Kampung Maja RT.01 / 04 Kibin Village, Kibin District, Serang Regency, Serang Province. PT CSI was established based on Notary Deed Number 54 dated January 31, 2005 in the presence of Notary Syafril Lubuk, S.H. The deed was last amended by Notary Deed Number 374 dated August 29, 2014 before a Notary Hj. Zun Nur Ain Fauzia, S.H., M.Kn.
The composition of the management and the latest shareholders of PT CSI. Discussing PT CSI, it was found out that the provision of credit facilities by Bank Mandiri to PT CSI with Debit Tray as of June 30, 2017 amounted to Rp405,305,060,700.94 at high risk.
Based on the analysis of the Railway Investigator Team on the PT CSI credit document, the following problems were identified:
- Provision of KMK facilities in the amount of Rp150,000,000,000.00 and the determination of 2011 disbursement conditions to PT CSI is at high risk.
2. Extension of facilities is not supported by the approval of the Board of Commissioners of PT CSI.
3. Bank Mandiri does not detect any PT CSI internal problems that cause problem loans.
4. PT CSI has shares in PT EMLS without the knowledge of Bank Mandiri.
5. Collateral for PT CSI’s inventory is sold and the results are not used to reduce credit facilities.
6. Monitoring of the fulfillment of PT CSI’s covenant aspects has not been carried out optimally.
7. PT CSI has been declared bankrupt and collateral cannot cover the credit facility’s debit tray.
The Problem Is Obviously Very Very Not In Accordance with:
Law Number 7 of 1992 in conjunction with Law Number 10 of 1998 concerning Banking.
Standard Procedure for Commercial Credit, Chapter III Process of Giving Credit, Sub Chapter E Credit Analysis, point 2 Analysis of company groups stating that in analyzing the group of companies, it is necessary to pay attention to information.
This resulted in the provision of credit facilities to PT CSI becoming congested. And, Bank Mandiri must establish a Allowance for Impairment Losses (CKPN) of IDR 405,305,060,700.94 (debit tray per 30 June 2017). So as to reduce the operating profit for the year.
The public demanded that the Board of Directors of Bank Mandiri instruct the SAM 1 Group Group Head to implement the recovery steps for the PT CSI credit facility.
As well as coordinating with law enforcement officials related to steps that must be taken by Bank Mandiri due to indications of misuse of credit facilities to PT CSI.(Fahad Hasan & KA Investigator Team)